We've got your flooring needs covered with our Synthetic Turf
Artificial turf was first used in the USA in the 1960s and is now an established floor covering for outdoors and indoors. The practical flooring also has its place in strength sports. With ideal gliding properties for sled pulls or sled pushes, synthetic turf is a popular surface that also protects the actual floor from wear and tear caused by metal skates. It also offers a comfortable surface for warm-up and cool-down.
Specially designed for tough continuous use, to meet the demands of sprint training, sled training and other conditioning equipment.
Durable: for indoors and outdoors
Synthetic turf offers many advantages as a sports flooring, especially for strength sports such as Strong(wo)man. Our dense and hard-wearing synthetic turf is particularly robust and easy-to-clean. The turf can also be laid indoors, which makes it possible for smaller sports facilities or gyms to use turf-like surfaces.
Our training turf is available in two different lengths, 10m and 20m; the width of 2m is always the same. The pieces can be laid end to end, depending on the size of the room or area. However, especially for sled push/pull, the turf should be fixed to the ground. For smaller areas or angles on walls, simply cut the synthetic turf to size with a cutter knife.
- Vacuum the turf with brush attachment
- Mop with clean water to rinse the track
- Avoid contact with hot materials to prevent shrinkage of the turf fibres.
- Do not drop any weights on the track
- L 10m × W 2m
- L 20m × W 2m
- Colour: dark green
- Turf height: 15mm
- Turf material: Polypropylene Yarn
- Turf density: 30240 stitches/sqm
- Backing material: 2 layers PP woven Cloth with SBR Latex
- Dtex: 4400
- With drainage technology
- Easy to clean with vacuum cleaner & mop
- Suitable for: indoors or outdoors