Our new Riot Heavy Duty Hyperextension Bench is the big brother of our original model and comes with more features, stability and an even better build. Weighing 34kg, the frame has been constructed from 3mm steel tubing, has a broad foot pad to keep you secure and three feet on the base for solid grounding at all times. The bench can be easily adjusted in length and also uses angled pads which provide noticeably better stability and comfort.
In addition, we decided to include 3 sets of band pegs to the base which, when paired with resistance bands, can be used to add further load and variety to the exercise. A set of wheels fitted to the front means you'll have no problem manoeuvering this beast around your gym.
When it comes to developing abdominal, lower back, glute and hamstring muscles, you'll be hard pressed to find a better piece of equipment than this.
- Length adjustable mid-section
- Adjustable to five different heights
- Band pegs (3 per side) for attaching resistance bands
- Angled pads for added stability and comfort
- 3mm steel with matte black powder coated finish
- Wheels for easy manoeuverability
- 2 handles
- Rated to 300 kg