Crumb Rubber Bumper Plates with colour coded accents
Lifters calculate in colours, and these Premium Rubber Bumper Plates with bright-coloured dots are a nifty and fast way to know exactly what’s on the bar. These bumpers use the same colour scheme of IWF and IPF plates, ensuring they are easily identifiable. Choosing bumper plates protects the floor and the barbell itself, when dropping the barbell is common, like in Olympic weightlifting, or dropping deadlifts in Powerlifting. Create your own dynamic training environment with high-quality bumper plates.
These Bumper Plates are
- Tested and approved by professional athletes and commercial gyms
- Premium level quality
- Free from odour
- Safe for the environment & you – no toxic plasticizers, European RoHS and REACH certified.
- UV stable surface, for colour longevity
- Suitable for dropping
→ Also available as a 150kg set, consisting of two bumpers per size.
About the Crumb Colour Coded Premium Bumper Plates
- Material: recycled Rubber /w coloured EPDM dots
- Style: black base, colour coded dots
- Collar material: stainless steel
- Collar opening diameter: 50.6±0.2mm
- All plates ranging from 5kg to 25kg have the same diameter of 45cm
- Weight tolerance: max. 1% of given weight
- Proven extreme durability and longevity, through drop testing: 10k-30k drops
- Durometer Scale: ~80 = low bounce rate
Please note: the plates are sold individually, not in pairs. Only the set comes with pairs of each weight.
→ Need a complete lifting setup for your ideal training space? Browse through our barbell collection, ranging from IPF approved barbells, Olympic weightlifting barbells, hybrid bars and more.
Bumper plate widths (mm)
FAQ – Good to know
What is the difference between bumper plates and competition plates?
- Competition plates are actually thinner than regular rubber bumper plates, so you can fit more weight onto the bar. But, they are pricier because of the stainless-steel insert. High-quality bumper plates are an ideal and cost-effective solution for everyday training situations and well suited for home gyms or commercial facilities. Compared to steel plates the rubber protects the floor and the equipment itself.