Bench Press Wooden Boards - Set of 3
Set of three Boards/Paddles, in three standard thicknesses, for board pressing. Our new wooden bench press boards are more durable than ever, featuring a lacquer finish to protect against hard use.
Partial movement and specific range of motion training is an essential part of varied bench press training.
Board presses have multiple training purposes, for instance:
- Getting your body used to higher loads with a partial press before being able to do it for the full range
- Targetting a specific range of motion, or a sticking point, with paused bench or touch-and-go
- Helping during recovery from an injury, when range of motion should be limited
- Equipped bench press load training
- Isolating triceps while lessening the load on shoulder or pectorial muscles
- Higher rep drop sets, reducing the range of motion during the set
High quality finish, and as sturdy as they come, these will last you a lifetime!
Length: 45 cm
Width: 10 cm
Thickness: 40 mm, 80 mm and 120 mm
Bench Press Wooden Boards, Set of 3