35mm Bastard Squat Bar
Our classic Bastard Squat Bar gets company. A thick shaft of 35mm spreads the pressure and the weight of the heavy loaded bar more comfortably through the back. The bigger diameter also decreases whip and the flexibility of the bar shaft, for it to be a relatively stiff bar, compared to weightlifting barbells.
The deep, coarse knurling helps to get a solid grip. For easy orientation the bar comes with markings at 81cm, 43cm and one right in the centre. With a total length of 233cm this Bastard Squat Bar is shorter than our 32mm Bastard Squat Bar but comes at the same solid weight of 25kg. The loadable sleeve length is 43cm and it can be loaded up to a whopping 450kg.
A strong squat definitely needs strong knees. For compression, warmth and support, pick your favourite IPF approved 7mm Inferno Neoprene Sleeves.
- Weight: 25kg
- Length: 233cm
- Shaft material: 42rC alloy steel
- Finish: nickel/phosphorus plated
- Shaft diameter: 35mm
- Shaft length: 141cm
- Loadable sleeve length: 43cm
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm
- Sleeve type: bronze bushings
- Hub: 30mm
- Knurling type: fully knurled & coarse
- Markings: 81cm, 43cm & centre
- Suggested max. load: 450kg for squats
- Tensile strength: 205K PSI
*For further information on our barbells, please see our barbell terms & conditions.