Terms of service
General Terms of service
This English Translation of the “Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen” (General Terms and Conditions) is a non-binding convenience translation of the German wording. Only the German wording is exclusively legally binding.
General terms and conditions
§ 1 Scope of Application
All offers, contracts of sale and deliveries based on orders submitted by our customers by means of our online shop www.strengthshop.eu are subject to these General Terms and Conditions. The following provisions do not apply to the processing of legal transactions via our shops on online marketplaces and/or online auctions. In these instances the conclusion of the contract is governed exclusively by the General Terms and Conditions of the respective marketplace or auction operator.
§ 2 Contract conclusion
(1) The presentation of goods in our online shop does not constitute a binding offer to enter into a contract of sale. Minor deviations or technological changes from our product images and descriptions are possible.
(2) By clicking the “Complete order” button and submitting an order in the online shop, the customer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract for the products contained in the shopping cart.
(3) An automatic email confirmation will be sent to the customer upon receipt of purchase. The contract of sale only comes into effect once we have viewed and accepted the purchase. Goods will then be sent out for delivery.
§ 3 Prices and payment, shipping costs
(1) Our product prices include statutory value added tax (VAT) for orders delivered within the EU, but do not include shipping costs. The customer bears shipping costs, duties and similar charges. The VAT rate will be determined at checkout and will depend on the shipping country. For orders delivered to countries outside of the EU, the order will be processed without VAT and the VAT amount due may be paid directly to the courier, who will charge an additional handling fee for the service of 10 to 20 € or more, depending on the order value.
Customers from outside the EU please note that any import charges and taxes are the buyer's responsibility and one should investigate what the costs are before placing an order.
Obvious pricing errors are reserved.
(2) Unless expressly otherwise agreed, we offer the following payment methods:
a) Payment by credit or debit card
b) Payment by PayPal
c) Payment with Klarna
d) Payment with Amazon pay
e) Bank transfer/prepayment
(3) Amount of shipping costs: You can use our shipping cost calculator to determine shipping costs as soon as all articles are in the shopping cart.
§ 4 Shipment of goods
(1) We ship out as soon as possible, which is generally 1 - 2 working days (Monday to Friday) after you have placed your order. Note: Larger orders will have on average an additional 1 - 2 working days longer processing time. You will receive a shipment notification when your order has been sent, with the order’s tracking number which you can use to check approximate delivery times. Generally, you will receive your order within 3 working days inside Germany after dispatch. For orders to EU countries outside of Germany it will normally take about 2 - 7 working days to ship. Outside the EU, delays may occur due to factors beyond our control (e.g. customs). All timings mentioned here are for general information and subject to change at short notice, please see our delivery status page for more up to date information about our current order dispatch time.
(2) If the goods are undeliverable or cannot be delivered on time in the sense of
§ 4.1 of these General Terms and Conditions, we will immediately notify the customer. In such a case we will immediately issue a refund to the customer for any payments made for those goods. The customer‘s statutory rights with regard to delayed delivery are not affected by the above provision.
(3) We are entitled to partial delivery of goods included in a single order, whereby we bear additional costs thus incurred.
(4) We reserve the right to charge additional costs incurred for a second delivery attempt as a result of the buyer's fault.
§ 5 Shipment
Unless expressly otherwise agreed, we will determine the appropriate shipping method and carrier at our reasonable discretion.
§ 6 Returns
(1) Consumers can return the goods received to us within 100 days unused/unworn and in the original packaging along with their full name, order number and whether they want an exchange or a refund.
(2) Entrepreneurs can return the goods received to us within 4 weeks unused/unworn and in the original packaging along with their full name, order number and whether they want an exchange or a refund.
(3) Only the value of the goods will be refunded.
(4) Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Unstamped returns cannot be accepted.
(5) The customer is requested to contact us via email before returning the goods.
(6) After we receive your return, it usually takes a maximum of 7 - 10 working days for it to be checked and processed. Depending on the payment method you have chosen, a refund may take a few more days.
(7) To receive a full refund on eligible returns, all items must be returned to us unworn/unused and in the same condition you received them. If an item is returned to us damaged, worn or in an unsuitable condition, we won't be able to give you a refund. All items are inspected on return.
(8) The return of defective or incorrectly delivered items on our part will be organized by us if necessary or the costs for this will be covered by us. In the case of refund, it will take place after receipt of the goods.
(9) Once an investigation/claim procedure has been opened with a courier, we cannot issue a refund or a replacement item until the courier has reviewed and closed the case. In such cases, we ask for your understanding and patience.
(10) For items delivered from outside the European Union (EU) we incur a charge from couriers, therefore to account for this a processing fee of 20% of the value of the goods or minimum 20 € will be charged and will be deducted from the refund amount. Therefore, please contact us beforehand so that we can find, if necessary, another, satisfactory solution.
(11) If goods are returned damaged, without original packaging or if the goods are not returned immediately after receipt/withdrawal, a fee of 10% of the sales price or higher may be charged.
(12) B-Ware items will be delivered in the condition as described on our website and cannot be returned or exchanged.
(13) Return of kettlebells, powder coated products etc.
Please note: Our kettlebells and powder coated/painted products are exempt from exchanges/refunds/replacements based on cosmetic damage from surface impact. Please consider that impact with a hard surface may cause cosmetic damage to the products. This cosmetic damage is exempt from the warranty, warranty covers structural damage only. Please use soft surfaces when training with these products.
With kettlebells, dumbbells and specialty bars some loosening of the inside filling may occur with rough usage. This is a common issue with these products across manufacturers. These non-functional damages are exempt from warranty.
(14) Returns must be sent to the following address or email address:
JP Trading Strengthshop GmbH
The following form can be enclosed for faster processing of the return:
§ 7 Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the latest goods.
To execute your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (JP Trading Strengthshop GmbH, Siegfriedstr. 60, 10365 Berlin, Germany, email: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or an email). For this purpose, you can use the enclosed sample cancellation form, which is, however, not mandatory. You will bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall refund reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse to make a repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form).
-to JP Trading Strengthshop GmbH, Siegfriedstr. 60, 10365 Berlin, Germany, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
-I/we (*) hereby withdraw the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
-Ordered on (*)/Received on (*)
-Name of the consumer(s)
-Address of the consumer(s)
-Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
§ 8 Retention of title
(1) In the case of consumers, the seller retains ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(2) In the case of entrepreneurs, the seller retains ownership of the goods until all claims from an ongoing business relationship have been settled in full.
§ 9 Warranty
(1) In the case of contracts with consumers, the statutory liability for defects applies. The consumer is therefore entitled to a warranty for defects in the purchased goods in accordance with the statutory provisions of §§ 437 ff. BGB. In particular, the customer can demand supplementary performance (new delivery or rectification of defects). However, the seller is entitled to refer the customer to a new delivery if the elimination of the defect would involve disproportionate effort.
(2) Entrepreneurs must notify the seller of obvious defects in the delivered goods within a period of 2 weeks from receipt of the goods. Otherwise the assertion of warranty claims is excluded. Timely dispatch or notification is sufficient to meet the deadline. § 377 HGB applies to merchants. The warranty applies only to the original commercial purchaser of the product while that purchaser owns the product and is non-transferrable.
§ 10 Data protection
(1) We are entitled to process and store data relevant to the specific contracts of sale, insofar as this is necessary for the execution and completion of the contract of sale and as long as we are required by law to store this data.
(2) We are not entitled to collect, transmit or otherwise process personal data pertaining to the customer for any other purpose than those named in these General Terms and Conditions.
§ 11 Place of jurisdiction/applicable law
The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising indirectly or directly from this contractual relationship is Berlin, provided that the buyer is a trader in the context of the German Commercial Code (HGB) or a legal person under public law. The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany apply.
§ 12 Severability clause
Should any provision of these General Terms and Conditions be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this does not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these General Terms and Conditions.