PLEASE NOTE: - B-WARE: USED FOR A PHOTOSHOOT AND IN LIKE NEW CONDITION. Some items come without the original box.
Hex Dumbbells ranging from 1-75kgs. Sold in pairs in the following weights:
1kg, 2kg, 2.5kg, 3kg, 4kg, 5kg, 6kg, 7kg, 7.5kg, 8kg, 9kg, 10kg, 12.5kg, 15kg, 17.5kg, 20kg, 22.5kg, 25kg, 27.5kg, 30kg, 32.5kg, 35kg, 37.5kg, 40kg, 42.5kg, 45kg, 47.5kg, 50kg, 55kg, 60kg, 65kg, 70kg, 75kg
Our rubber Hex Dumbbells range from 1-75KGs, offering plenty of flexibility for your gym setup. Extremely compact steel and rubber components in the build ensure hard-wearing and lasting usability.
Dumbbells are excellent tools for adding resistance and variability to your training and can be used alongside barbell work or exclusively on their own. Unlike barbell training, they are also suited to unilateral exercises in the form of single arm/leg movements and can help to address muscular imbalances and general rehab.
Easy to store, great to handle and extremely versatile, every lifter deserves to have a collection of these in their gym space.
- Knurled chrome plated handle with contouring for a solid, ergonomic grip
- SBR rubber coating for abrasion resistance and added durability
- Integrated KG embossing for easy recognition
- Rubber heads are quiet and easy going on gym floors
- Hexagonal design prevents rolling and allows for easy storage whether stacked or laid down side by side.
- Accurate to within 3% of stated weight