The Tapered Granuflex Rubber Gym Mat Edge is a great addition to any rubber lifting platform.
Tapered edges provide a gradual incline for gym matting areas and serve two key functions: They enable easy access for moving equipment back and forth and help to reduce trip hazards often associated with straight edged mats.
For easy installation use rubber mat glue and apply to both mats to secure them together. (Please see our instructions page for Rubber Gym Mat Glue).
These environmentally friendly mats have been constructed from recycled rubber and were developed specifically for the professional market.
- Anti-slip, even on a wet surface
- Sound and vibration dampening
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Thermal conductivity 0.14 W.m2K
- 100% recyclable
- Dimensions: 1000 mm x 200 mm per tile
- Thickness: 43 mm
- Material: Granuflex, SBR granulate (made from European tyres), temperature bonded with PU-binder.
- Weight per tile: 5 Kg
- Weight tolerance: - 5% / +8%
- Size tolerance thickness: +/- 8%
- Size tolerance length-width: +/- 1,5 %
- Product properties: water- and frost resistant / suitable for indoor and outdoor use / shock- and sound absorbing / anti-slip / REACH
- Flammability: do not expose to open fire and/or temperatures higher than 200⁰C.