* The lead time for this item can vary. On average, this product takes about 10 working days to be shipped, to give you a rough idea of when to expect the product. To lay out the accurate and individual total shipping time, for your specific order, please contact our support team here, they're happy to help.
Run at home like a pro.
A new breed of running machine that is completely athlete-powered, the AssaultRunner Pro like no other treadmill you’ve run on before. Designed to perform high-intensity workouts, the AirRunner burns up to 30% more calories than standard motorized versions.
Ultra-lightweight and non-motorized, this treadmill requires you to be paying full attention, since you’re in control of your stride, speed and output. You'll be amazed at the difficulty of your workouts using the power of your own two feet. It’s also equipped with built-in training programs to help track your progress and keep your workouts novel.
Just like other Assault products, interval training on the AssaultRunner is a key feature, which is why the treadmill was designed with HIIT in mind. Without having to touch any buttons you can change your speed and intensity with your own output. Run as fast as you can, this machine knows no limits!
Knowing that traditional treadmills can be bulky and oversized, Assault Fitness also engineered the AssaultRunner Pro to have one of the smallest footprints of any home treadmill. With built-in transport wheels, an easy-to-read console display, and no electric plug-in required, the AssaultRunner Pro is easy to use, move & store regardless of training location.
Despite its small footprint, The AirRunner is extremely robust and built to be with you for many years to come. The frame and handlebars are made of steel, the hardware is corrosion resistant, and the running belt surface will last up to 250,000km. The tension of the band does not need to be readjusted and the deck does not need to be replaced. The Assault AirRunner is easier to maintain than any other commercial treadmill out there.
- Weight - 127kg
- Length -177.5cm
- Width - 83.3cm
- Height - 162.6cm
- Suitable height: 150cm to 194cm (5'0'' to 6'4'')
- Maximum user weight - 159kg
- Detachable console with LCD screen with high contrast, Bluetooth interface to connect almost all uncoded 512K heart rate belts
- Powder coated steel frame
- Onboard programs that target Time, Calories, Distance, Speed, Watts, Pace, Heart Rate
- Bluetooth and ANT+ Connectivity
- Compact design
- Low maintenance
- Steel Frame & Handrails
- Corrosion Resistant Hardware
- 100 Precision Ball Bearings In All
- Dual Stabilizing Feet For Stability
- 5-Year Frame Warranty