* The current lead time for Assault Fitness products varies from 10-20 business days. Please contact us directly if you need more information.
A powerful rower that packs a punch.
The AssaultRower Elite was designed by professional athletes and trainers who tested the best fitness equipment in the world to create a single, powerful rower, which stands apart from the competition.
Built for durability and a smooth, low-maintenance rowing experience, the AssaultRower can be used in home and commercial gyms alike. With the Elite, your training is completely scalable whether for HIIT, cardio, or endurance workouts. The multi-grip handle system and adjustable footplates allow for a comfortable but challenging ride for all rowers, regardless of experience.
In keeping with Assault Fitness standards, each component of the AssaultRower is built to last. A sturdy steel frame construction is accompanied by a high-performance, two-stage chain and belt drive, sweat-resistant seat, steel footplates and aluminum beam. The 4-way leveling/stabilizer system also ensures that the AssaultRower stays firmly grounded at all times.
Easy to manoeuvre and transport, the AssaultRower fits into almost any training space, ready to take on the abuse of daily use.
- Weight - 92kg
- Length - 235cm
- Width - 51cm
- Height - 123.4cm
- Maximum usage weight - 160kg
- Bluetooth and ANT Connectivity
- On-Board Training Programs
- Heart-Rate Monitor Feature
- Built-in handle and transport wheels
- Digital console with HIIT and heart rate programs
- Can be integrated into Queenax™ functional circuit training
- Uses no electricity - low carbon foot print
- For all skill levels
- Colour: Black
- Material: Solid steel frame
- Warranty - 5-year frame, 3-year non-wear parts