All profits from SABO shoes will be donated to charities helping Ukrainian refugees, displaced people and humanitarian efforts. We have paused any business relationship with the suppliers of Sabo shoes until this war is over: War is incompatible with the values of sports. All profit from this sale will be donated to Plast, a Ukrainian scout federation in Germany (Plast - Ukrainischer Pfadfinderbund in Deutschland e.V.) to support primary military and medical aid in Ukraine, like buying bulletproof vests or new drones.
The Sabo Heavy Duty is the latest addition to the PRO series and will help you take your training to the next level. Fitted with a traditional lacing system overlaid with a durable strap, the SABO HDs have a flat, stable outsole for extreme stability.
The sole provides extra grip for improved traction, and the vegan leather upper will mould to your foot over time. A denser insole has also been fitted to provide improved arch support. The additional back loop means that taking these on and off is easy and quick.
This model is particularly recommended for powerlifting, but also suited to bodybuilding and general training.
- All the shoes of the PRO Series have a small heel drop. This innovation allows for a cambered heel design so that when the lifter’s weight is added to the shoe the heel flattens, which distributes the weight more evenly over a wider surface area. This provides a more planted feeling and a better heel drive.
- Shoes created especially for powerlifting
- Brand new developed shoe last. The shoe lasts have a natural anatomical shape
- and rounded internal heel bottom that securely envelopes the heel.
- Very naturally designed shoe last and outsole, designed very close to each other. This helps direct transmission of the weight from the body to the ground.
- New approach to traditional deadlift shoes
- New outsole with several innovative solutions
- New upper construction for an even tighter hold
- New metatarsal strap that fixes the foot
- Modern breathable materials for better comfort. Designed with high quality materials optimal for hard training sessions.
- Optimal low foot positioning to let the barbell make less way while lifting
- A thin, removable insole supports the arch and provides a cover over the seams of the bottom sole.
- The proper shoe last makes the inner shape of the shoe comfortable and positions the foot correct.
- The new outsole that provides great support, stability and control.
- This shoe provides maximum stability for the ankle.
- The soles are made from materials that do not have any give, which results in a good surface to push against. The pattern on the outsole minimizes slipping.
Recommendations for care
- Recommended operating conditions - air temperature from +10 to +25 Centigrade
- Care - Remove dirt with a soft brush, special care liquids
The shoe size runs small so we recommend buying one size up.
Sole length (mm) / EU size:
235 / 38
240 / 38,5
245 / 39
250 / 40
255 / 41
260 / 41,5
265 / 42
270 / 43
275 / 44
280 / 44,5
285 / 45
290 / 46,5
295 / 47
300 / 47,5
305 / 48